Here in this article we will discuss about various PG Diploma Courses in Canada for International Students.
There are many lucrative 1 to 2 years diploma courses in Canada for international students.
These courses are highly career oriented and provide hands-on experience in a particular field.
This course is the best option whether a student is looking for a low investment or looking for courses with shorter duration in Canada.
The cost of studying PG diploma courses in Canada can range anywhere from 8000 to 20000 CAD.
Top PG Diploma Courses in Canada for International Students
|Post Degree Diploma in Health & Human Services
|Ontario College Graduate Certificate in Artificial Intelligence
|Ontario College Diploma in Accounting – Business
|Ontario College Diploma in Business – Accounting
|Business Administration in Accounting
|University of Alberta
|Secondary Education Diploma Program
|Ontario College Diploma in Accounting
|Diploma in Bioscience Technology
|St. Francis Xavier University
|Post-Baccalaureate Diplomas in Artificial Intelligence
|Graduate Diploma in International Management
|North Vancouver, Canada
Also, as per the recent update due to diplomatic spat between the two countries there can be delays in Canada student visa arrival.
Top 5 PG Diploma Course in Canada for International Students
The top 5 trending PG diploma course in Canada for international students are:
Duration From 8 Months to 1 Year
- Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business
- Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning
- Post Graduate Diploma in Project Management
Duration From 2 Years
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration
- Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology
Description of Diploma Courses in Canada
- Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting: Post graduate diploma in Accounting is a 1 year commerce stream course which is available both full time and part time at the convenience of the candidate.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management: A diploma course in human resource management is a 1 year management stream course which is available for both on site and part time mode of delivery. This certificate course is for students who have completed their bachelor’s in human resource management and related fields.
- Post Graduate Diploma in International Business: Post graduate diploma in international business deals with the changes in the global business scene and provides the requisite skills for easily operating the organizations.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Supply Chain Management: Post graduate diploma in supply chain management provides students with basic business and supply chain skills to become an effective supply chain professional.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning: There are four renowned Canadian colleges namely Lambton College, George Brown College, Seneca Polytechnic, Conestoga College and Humber College.
Benefits of PG Diploma Courses in Canada for International Students
There are many benefits of pursuing PG diploma courses in Canada for international students. Many Canadian institutions that have partnerships with local companies offer abundant internship opportunities and promising post study work options to students. Completing a PG diploma course also opens up a gateway to permanent residency. In addition to this many provinces in Canada have immigration programs that provide incentives for international students who graduate from Canadian institutions. You may also like to know about Postgraduate Courses in Canada for International Students for your overseas study information.
Challenges to PG Diploma Courses in Canada for International Students
The various challenges to PG diploma courses in Canada for international students are as follows:
- Some Canadian universities are not equivalent to US or European degrees hence the chances of getting a job outside Canada becomes more.
- Canada only entertains students with longer study duration, generally who come to pursue their masters degree or PG (Post Graduation).
- To avail a job in Canada students need to generally go for a 3 year PGWP, getting a job and after that getting a PR then can pursue further education as a domestic student which is much cheaper.
- Cost of pursuing a PG Diploma course in Canada is generally higher also, international students generally have to pay higher tuition fees compared to domestic students.
Eligibility for PG Diploma Courses in Canada for International Students
The eligibility criteria to apply for a PG diploma course in Canada for international students is students need to apply for a bachelor’s degree with at least 55% in business administration, management, marketing programs and more. Also, some programs like marketing, business administration and marketing may require at least two years of work experience.
In conclusion, pursuing PG Diploma courses in Canada offers a myriad of advantages for international students. From the world-class education system and diverse cultural experiences to the promising work opportunities and pathways to permanent residency. Canada stands as a beacon for those seeking academic excellence and a global perspective. The quality of life, innovation-driven environment, and the potential for personal and professional growth make Canada an attractive destination for those aspiring to enhance their skills and build a successful career. As the maple leaf country continues to welcome students from around the world, the journey through PG Diploma programs not only enriches academic knowledge but also opens doors to a brighter, globally connected future.
Which PG Diploma course is best in Canada?
Top 1 year PG diploma course courses in Canada include Engineering, computer science, health sciences, networking and information technology, networking and information technology, tourism and hospitality management, etc.
Can I get a PR after a 1 year PG Diploma in Canada?
Certainly, if you fulfill all the criteria outlined by IRCC for obtaining permanent residency in Canada upon finishing the course, you are eligible to apply for PR following the completion of a one-year diploma program.
What is the eligibility for a PG Diploma in Canada?
As per the basic eligibility for a PG Diploma in Canada for international students is an undergraduate and graduate degree in a relevant subject with at least 65% marks or more from reputed universities.